Never expose the battery pack to temperatures above 140°
F (60° C) such as in a car parked in the sun or under direct
On the rechargeable battery
• Charge the battery before you start using it.
• Do not allow dust to come into contact with the battery
terminals of the player and battery.
• Do not short the terminals.
• Do not open the terminal covers of the player.
• Do not leave the battery in a place subject to direct
sunlight, or in a car with its windows closed.
• Keep the battery dry.
• Use only the battery(NP-FX105) supplied with this
player(DVP-FX705). Other rechargeable
batteries supplied with other models cannot be used with
• Do not disassemble.
• Do not incinerate.
• Dispose of used batteries promptly.
To dispose of the rechargeable battery
• Certain countries may regulate disposal of the battery
used to power this product. Please consult with your local
To store the rechargeable battery
The battery is consumed gradually as time elapses even if
is not used. In order to prevent the battery from
deteriorating, store it as follows:
• Remove the battery from the player after use.
(Even if the player is off, it still uses some power.)
• Use up the battery completely on the player before
• Keep the battery in a cool location to
prevent it from deteriorating.
• Charge and use the battery at least once every 6 months.
On charging the rechargeable battery
• Heat may build up in the battery while charging.
This is not a malfunction.
• When the battery life of a fully charged battery becomes
about half the normal life, you may need to replace the
battery with a new one.
• Disconnect the battery from the player as soon as it has
been charged. Leaving it connected may result in reduced