To use the player with car battery adaptor
Connect the player to the cigarette lighter socket using the supplied car battery adaptor (DCC-FX105).
This adaptor can only be used 12V electrical currents. It will not work with 24V electrical currents.
To a cigarette lighter socket
To a DC power input jack
(DC IN 9.8V)
• Route the cords so that they will not interfere with driver.
• Turn off the player by Power switch. If you turn off the
player by turning off the ignition key of the car when the
rechargeable battery is not attached, the settings may be
• Do not install the monitor display where viewable by the
• Some states restrict the use of monitors and televisions
in vehicles. Where use is permitted, the units should not
be installed or operated so as to be viewable by the
• Keep this unit away from Sony DVP-FX705 if the
picture is disturbed.