Using the LC-421 Carrying Case
Stowing the camcorder
Align the camcorder with the base of the case, and
slide the camcorder in forward.
Checking that the pin at the rear engages correctly,
push forward until it locks into place.
• Turn the viewfinder downward, slide it fully rearward
and to the left, then fix before stowing.
• When an optional microphone (ECM-670/672, C-74,
etc.) is attached, loosen the microphone fixing
screws, move the microphone to the lowest position,
and fix before stowing.
Example of fully-stowed carrying case
This can be stored with the following system
• DXF-701WS/701WSCE Viewfinder
• ECM-670/672/C-74 Microphone
• Zoom lens (VCL-714BXA etc.)
(Largest lens which can be stowed is
• CAC-12 Microphone Holder
VCT-U14 Tripod Adaptor
Chapter 2 Fitting and Connections
Cassettes, camera cables, etc.
Align the camcorder with the base of the