IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed, in-
cluding the following:
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, ﬁ re or injury to persons:
• Read all instructions before using the unit.
• Use only a 220 volt outlet.
• Do not use the unit if the power cord or plug is damaged or the connection to the
wall outlet is loosened.
• Periodically remove dust from the power plug.
• Do not insert ﬁ ngers or foreign objects into the intake or air outlet.
• When removing the power plug, always hold the plug and never pull the cord.
Electrical shock and/or ﬁ re from short circuit may occur as a result.
• Be careful not to damage the power cord, it may cause electric shock, excess heat or
• Do not remove the plug when your hands are wet.
• Do not use this unit near gas appliances or ﬁ replaces.
• Remove the power plug from the wall outlet before cleaning the unit and when not
using the unit.
Electrical shock from bad insulation and/or ﬁ re from short circuit may occur as a result.
• When cleaning the unit, or when the unit is not in use, be sure to unplug the unit. Electrical
shock and/or ﬁ re from a short circuit may result.
• If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service
agent, Sharp Approved Service Centre or similarly qualified person in order to
avoid a hazard.
• Do not operate when using aerosol insecticides or in rooms where there is oily residue,
incense, sparks from lit cigarettes, chemical fumes in the air or in very high humidity con-
ditions, such as a bathroom.
• Be cautious when cleaning the unit. Corrosive cleansers may damage the exterior.
• Only a Sharp Authorized Service Centre should service this air puriﬁ er. Contact the near-
est Service Centre for any problems, adjustments, or repairs.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Radio or TV Interference
If this air puriﬁ er should cause interference to radio or television reception, try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the unit and radio/TV receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
9/6/2559 BE 14:01
9/6/2559 BE 14:01