• Connect the quick coupler on the wire harness to the
quick coupler on the pump motor. See figure 8.
• Slide a 3/8" hose clamp onto boom connecting hose.
Place end of hose through conduit clamp (attached to
the pump) and then slide a second 3/8" hose clamp
onto the hose. Leave hose clamps loose for now.
• Push hose onto hose adapter in end of "On-Off" valve.
Tighten the hose clamp around the hose and adapter.
• Position valve and hose clamp up against conduit
clamp. Slide other hose clamp against other side of
conduit clamp. Tighten clamp without collapsing hose.
• Slide coiled hose clamp onto spray gun hose and then
push hose onto hose adapter on the 1/4" tee fitting.
Tighten hose clamp around hose and adapter.
• Snap spray gun into the clips on the side of the tank.
COILED HOSE CLAMP
ON - OFF
3/8" HOSE CLAMPS
VIEWED FROM FRONT
• To connect wire harness to tractor, attach the red wire
to positive post on battery or to "HOT" connection
on a tractor switch or ammeter. Black wire may be
grounded or connected to negative battery post.
IMPORTANT: Connect sprayer to 12 volt batteries only!
DANGER! Never allow negative pin on plug
to come in contact with positive "hot" post on
battery. Fire or explosion may result!
12 VOLT TRACTOR BATTERY