SYSTEM PROGRAMMING OVERVIEW
3. Basic Setup (SOURCE SETUP) (Pages 51-53)
This procedure is mandatory to set up each source for keypad source control and is the cornerstone
of the programming process.
4. Peripheral Setup (Pages 49-51) (FOR OPTIONAL INTERNAL SOURCE)
This procedure provides setup and naming procedures for the tuner. It includes assigning a custom
name to a memory preset or bank, and choosing a region for AM/FM operation (US or Euro).
5. Learn IR (Page 61)
This procedure is used when the source-specific IR code is not found in the built-in IR code library.
This allows IR commands to be learned into the system and centrally stored.
6. Macro Editor (Pages 62-63)
This procedure compiles multiple IR keycodes to be initiated by a single button press. One macro can
have up to 10 commands, including other macros, and up to 132 macros can be entered.
7. Source Volume Trim (SOURCE SETUP) (Page 54)
This procedure matches audio output signals for all sources for seamless switching.
8. Numeric IR (SOURCE SETUP) (Pages 54-56)
This procedure sets up control of a source that supports direct numeric commands.
9. Key Configuration (SOURCE SETUP) (Pages 53-54)
This procedure customizes individual key functions on a per-zone basis for source control.
10. Power Management (Pages 59-61)
This function incorporates IR macro commands to automatically control the power state of the sources
when the system is in use or when a home theater is sharing sources.
11. Zone Volume Trim (ZONE SETUP) (Page 58)
This procedure limits the maximum volume allowed in a zone, regardless of keypad volume adjust-
12. System On Enable (SYSON ENABLE/ZONE SETUP) (Page 58)
This feature allows a zone to join or opt out of an "all on" command.
13. Party Enable (ZONE SETUP) (Page 58)
This feature allows a zone to join or opt out of Party Mode participation.
14. Master Enable (ZONE SETUP) (Page 58)
This feature allows a zone the option of becoming a Master keypad in Party Mode.
15. Mute Enable (ZONE SETUP) (Page 58)
This feature allows a zone to allow or mute audio.