UNO KEYPAD INSTALLATION
The best infrared remote performance is achieved
with the keypad away from any direct sunlight,
plasma TV, and low voltage lighting controls. Also
consider convenience when choosing a location.
Choose a place that is easily seen from the posi-
tion where a person is most likely to be located.
Check whether or not you can route the wire to
the location you have chosen.
An UNO keypad has three parts: the keypad, a
back plate and a cover plate. To install an UNO
keypad, use a UL/CSA approved plastic electri-
cal box. Use a double-gang box for UNO-S2 and
UNO-TS2. For UNO-S1, use a single-gang box.
• Route CAT-5 wire to the junction box from the
• Use the supplied 110 punchdown tool to
connect each wire to its corresponding color
labeled on the punchdown terminal.
• Ensure jumper settings on keypads are in the
• Mount the keypad in the electrical box and
attach the back plate then the cover plate.
• Repeat the steps until all keypads are