Step 1. Connecting the accessory baby unit
1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the
baby unit and the other end to the electrical outlet.
Only use the enclosed power adapter (5.9V DC /
2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The
power LED will light up in green.
Do not place your phone in the bathroom or other
Use only the power adapter supplied with the product.
For more solutions, see the full Help section in the User's Guide of Motorola models listed on page 2.
If the Baby Unit has lost its link with the Parent Unit
• Try recharging or replacing the battery pack.
• If the Baby Unit is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
• Reset the units by disconnecting them from the battery and electrical power. Wait about 15 seconds before
reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit to synchronize.
• See Step 2. Registration (Pairing), if there is a need to re-register the units.
If your product is not working properly...
1. Read this Quick Start Guide or the User's Guide of one of the models listed on page 2.
2. Contact Customer Service:
+49 (0) 1805 938 802 in Europe.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this
product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola
Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their
© 2012 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved.
Step 2. Registration (Pairing)
To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby
Unit, follow the procedure below:
1. Press the
button of the parent unit and the
menu bar will pop up.
2. Press the
LEFT button or
is highlighted, and the
will pop up.
3. Press the
UP button or
, and press the OK button to confirm.
UP button or
desired CAM and press the OK button to start
searching for a camera unit. The green audio level
LED will flash rapidly while searching.
5. Press the OK button to confirm.
6. Press and hold the PAIR button underneath the
baby unit until the parent unit finds the camera,
beeps and the video from the camera appears.
RIGHT button until
DOWN button to
will pop up, press
DOWN button to select the
Printed in China