5" hd wi-fi video baby and home monitor (48 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola MBP36XL
User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP36XL, MBP36XL-2, MBP36XL-3, MBP36XL-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit 12 13 > Display (LCD screen) RIGHT button VIDEO ON/OFF button Normal Mode: Pan camera Right Press to turn the LCD screen Menu Mode: Move Right along ON/OFF (Note: audio is menu options maintained.) Charging LED: TALK button BLUE when mains power Press and hold to speak to your baby...
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level Indication (5 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Video also changes to Black/White) Talk Mode On Battery Level Indication (4 Levels) Panning Camera Left Panning Camera Right Tilting Camera Up Tilting Camera Down Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Sound Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off)
Overview of Your Baby Unit 1. Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode) 7. POWER ON/OFF switch 2. Camera Lens 8. Temperature Sensor 3. Infrared LEDs (x 8, for night vision) 9. Power Adapter Socket 4. Power LED 10. PAIR button • On when linked to Parent Unit 11.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 11 Registration (Pairing) ................13 3. Using the Baby Monitor................14 Setting up ....................14 Pan and Tilt ....................14 Night Vision Mode ..................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 1m (3ft) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
Baby Unit SET UP & USE: ● Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in their cot. ● Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or mount the Unit securely using the Star Grip or Tripod mount screw hole on the underside of the stand.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery packs. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION The Baby Unit includes a built-in Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack and the Parent Unit includes a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, which are not user-accessible items.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the micro-USB plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1000mA). 2.
Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT The Parent Unit is assembled with a built-in rechargeable battery pack (Lithium- ion battery 1880mAh, to give up to 5 hours monitor operation), please charge it for 16 hours before initial use. The battery is not a user-accessible item. Please contact the helpline if you think it needs replacing.
When charging If the Parent Unit is turned OFF with the adapter plugged in, a 2-pin plug logo will appear on-screen for about 5 seconds, and then a flashing battery logo will display for 15 seconds. The Blue LED at the top left will light up; indicating that the adapter is plugged in and charging is continuing.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedures below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit's camera by using the pan and tilt function from the Parent Unit, to move up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image shown on the Parent Unit.
Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen in °C or °F (see 4.7 Temperature for how to change).
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the Volume button - or + to adjust the volume level, the icon will pop up and you can select the desired volume level from level 0~8. (The default volume level setting is level 5, and level 0 is OFF Brightness 1.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. 3.
4.6.3 Delete a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the...
Power Saving mode 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select auto video off after 5 mins, 30 mins or 60 mins if operating on batteries only.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –...
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or press the RESET button once. • Reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on (green ON/OFF LED lit)? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Baby and Parent Units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1 to 2 metres between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback. •...
If you think you need a battery replacement, please contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorised Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorised service centres, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
Binatone Telecom Plc 1 Apsley Way London NW2 7HF, United Kingdom. Declare under our sole responsibility that the following product Digital Video Baby Monitor Type of equipment: MBP36XL, MBP36XL-2, MBP36XL-3, MBP36XL-4 Model Name: China Country of Origin: Motorola Brand: complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the...
Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor colour CMOS 1M Pixels Operating C - 45 Temperature IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S005ANB0500100 Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 200mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply.
Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply. Battery (built-in) LG Chemical Limited (Motorola BF6X) 3.7V, 1880mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer, rechargeable battery pack (gives up to 5 hours operation) WARNING Do not attempt to replace the battery, but contact Customer Service if it needs replacing.