Baby monitor with indoor & outdoor cameras (34 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola MBP36S
User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP36S, MBP36S-2, MBP36S-3, MBP36S-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit POWER Display (LCD screen) Talk Key Up Key Press and hold to speak to your Normal Mode: Tilt Up baby Menu Mode: Up Power Indicator LED Down Key BLUE when mains adapter Normal Mode: Tilt Down power on.
Parent unit menu icons (cont’d) Volume Level Control (8 Levels) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off Temperature scale select (ºC / ºF). Readings display in BLUE, but turn RED if > 29 ºC / 84 ºF or < 14 ºC / 57 ºF. Displays HH ºC / ºF if >...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started..................9 Baby Unit Power Supply ................9 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............9 Parent Unit Power Supply .................10 Registration (Pairing)................. 11 View Video Through TV................11 3. Using the Baby Monitor................12 Setting up....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the unit and adapter cord more than 1 metre from the cot and out of the baby's reach. NEVER place camera or cords within the cot. Secure the cords more than 1 metre away from the baby's reach.
BABY UNIT SET UP & USE: ● Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her cot. ● Place the BABY UNIT on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slot in the underside of its stand.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Only insert a battery pack of the same type. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION There is a risk of fire or explosion if the parent unit battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the baby unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1000mA). 2.
Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended, to allow temporary battery operation if the unit is moved. 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the parent unit and the other end to a suitable mains power socket.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedure below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the baby unit's head angle by panning or tilting the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the parent unit.
Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the Parent Unit LCD screen. The readings will turn RED if the temperature goes above 29°C / 84°F or below 14°C / 57°F.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 0 ~ 8.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the OK button to confirm.
4.6.4 Delete a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the OK button to confirm.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your parent unit • Your baby and parent units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1m to 2m (3 to 6 feet) between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback, and reduce the volume of the Parent Unit.
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorised Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorised service centres, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
NW2 7HF, United Kingdom. Declare under our sole responsibility that the following product Type of equipment: Digital Video Baby Monitor Model Name: MBP36S, MBP36S-2, MBP36S-3, MBP36S-4 Country of Origin: China Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the...
Technical Specifications Baby unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor colour CMOS 0.3M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.8 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: Ten Pao International Ltd. S006MB0500100; Input: 100-240V, 50/60HZ 300mA; Output: 5.0V, 1000mA Adapter: Kuantech Incorporated Company KSAS0050500100VKD;...
Parent unit (Model: MBP36SPU) Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 3.5" diagonal TFT LCD Display colours 16.7M colour LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter: Ten Pao International Ltd. S003IB0500060; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 5.0V, 600mA Adapter: ShenZhen Frecom Electronic Co., LTD F05W-050060SPAB Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.