User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP36S, MBP36S-2, MBP36S-3, MBP36S-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit POWER Display (LCD screen) Unit ON/OFF LED (Green) Up Key Audio Level LED (Green, Green, Normal Mode: Tilt Up Orange, Red) Menu Mode: Up Microphone Down Key Power Key Normal Mode: Tilt Down Press and Hold to turn the unit Menu Mode: Down ON/OFF <...
Parent unit menu and display icons Signal Level (4 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Control (5 Levels) Pan Left Pan Right Tilt Up Tilt Down a Volume Level Control (5 Levels + OFF) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (5 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections)
Overview of Your Baby Unit PAIR 1. Photo Sensor 8. Power Adapter Socket (Night Vision Mode) 9. Antenna 2. Camera Lens 10. Temperature Sensor 3. Infrared LEDs 11. Pair Key 4. Power LED 12. Screw mounting hole (To install the 5.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............10 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 11 Registration (Pairing) ................12 3. Using the Baby Monitor................13 Setting up ....................13 Pan and Tilt ....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep the unit and adapter cord more than 3ft (1m) from the crib and out of the baby's reach. Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
CAMERA SET UP & USE: ● Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. ● Place the BABY UNIT on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Only insert a battery pack of the same type. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION There is a risk of fire or explosion if the parent unit battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the baby unit (camera) and the other end to the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (6V DC / 800mA). 2.
4. If there is no connection or you are out of range, the video display will change to the Motorola screen with a flashing icon and the unit will beep about every 10 seconds. Move the parent unit closer to the baby unit until the link is re-established.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedure below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the baby unit's head angle with pan and tilt until you are satisfied with the image in the parent unit.
Temperature Display The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen, or at the bottom in split screen mode. If the temperature alarm is turned on, the Parent Unit will beep and display Temperature High or Temperature Low when the temperature at the...
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the button and the menu bar will appear with highlighted. 2. Press the button to show the volume set level. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 0 ~ 5.
Alarm 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the button to show the alarm Off / On setting. 4. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select Alarm ON, then press UP or...
4.6.2 Delete a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the button to confirm. Delete 4. The menus will pop up. Delete 5.
Temperature Setting 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the button to show the temperature options. 4. The temperature setting will pop up. Temperature Format - to select either Centigrage or Fahrenheit...
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the baby monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the parent unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your parent unit • Your baby and parent units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1m to 2m (3 to 6 feet) between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback, and reduce the volume of the Parent Unit. •...
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
Technical Specifications Baby unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 0.3M Pixels IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: Ten Pao International Ltd. S008ACB0600080 Input 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz 200mA; Output 6V DC, 800mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply. General Information...
Parent unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 3.5" diagonal TFT LCD Display colors 16.7M color LCD Brightness control 5 steps Volume control 5 steps + OFF Power Adapter: Ten Pao International Ltd. S006AKB0600060 Input 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output 6V DC, 600mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply.