When installing optional accessories, read the installation manual
of the optional accessories as well. Depending on the field
conditions, it may be easier to install optional accessories before
the indoor unit is installed (except for the deco「ation panel).
However, for an existing ceiling, install a fresh air inlet component
k仆 and b
anch duct before installing the unit.
Install the indoor unit temporarily.
- Attach the hanger bracket to the suspension bolt. Be sure to
fix it securely by using a nut and washer from the upper and
lower sides of the hanger bracket.
- Securing the hanger bracket: see figure below
N ut (field suppl y )
Was her (fiel d supp l y )
(field suppl y ,tighten)
Fix the paper pattern for installation. (For new ceilings only)
- The paper pattern fo
measurements of the ceiling opening. Consult the builder for
- The centre of the ceiling opening is indicated on the paper
pattern for installation.
- After removing the packaging material from the paper patten for
installation, attach the paper pattern for installation to the unit
with the attached sc「ews as shown in figure below.
Installation(on some models)
Center of the Ceiling Opening
Screws(supplied with the decoration panel)
3) Adjust the unit to the correct position for Installation.
(Refer to the chapter "Preparations before Installation" on page 5.)
responds with the
4) Check that the unit is horizontally levelled.
- Do not install the unit tilted. The indoor unit is equipped with a
built-in drain pump and float switch. (If the unit is tilted against
the direction of the condensate flow (the drain piping side is
raised), the float switch may malfunction and cause water to
- Check that the unit is levelled at all four come
level, or a water-filled vinyl tube, as shown in figure below.
Vin y l Tube
5) Remove the paper pattern for Installation. (For new celling
s using a water