• Check with the airline whether mobile phones may be
used on board.
Tips on the battery
• Only use batteries, cables and charging unit approved
by the manufacturer, otherwise the battery could be
• Never throw batteries into the fire or water.
• Do not short circuit the battery
• Always leave the battery in the phone to avoid
accidentally short circuiting the battery contacts.
• Keep the battery contacts clean and free of dirt.
• The battery can be charged/discharged hundreds of
times but its service life is limited.
• Replace the battery when the battery power has
In order to dispose of your device, take it to a
collection point provided by your local public
waste authorities (e.g. recycling centre).
According to laws on the disposal of electronic
and electrical devices, owners are obliged to
dispose of old electronic and electrical devices in
a separate waste container. The symbol indicates
that the device must not be disposed of in normal
Batteries represent a hazard to health and the