10. External devices connected to the electrical input must be safe according to the requirements
of IEC 60601-1-1, IEC 60065, or IEC 60950-1, as appropriate ( wired connection, for example HI-
General precautions - Wireless hearing aids
1. When wireless function is activated, the device uses low-powered digitally coded transmissions
in order to communicate with other wireless devices. Although unlikely, nearby electronic devices
may be affected. In that case, move the hearing aids away from the affected electronic device
2. When using wireless functionality and the hearing aids are affected by electromagnetic interfer-
ence, move away from the source of interference
3. For use of wireless functionality only use ReSound wireless accessories. For further guidance,
please refer to the User Guide of the relevant wireless accessory.
4. Only connect ReSound hearing aids to ReSound wireless accessories intended and qualified to be
used with ReSound hearing aids.