Insert/remove hearing aid
For comfort, always turn off your hearing aids before you insert or remove them.
7.3.1 Insert earmold
1. Hold the earmold between your thumb and index finger and position its sound outlet in your ear
2. Slide the earmold all the way into your ear with a gentle, twisting movement
3. Turn the top part of the earmold gently backwards and forwards so that it tucks behind the fold
of skin above your ear canal
4. Move the earmold up and down and gently press it to place it correctly in the ear
5. Make sure the hearing aid sits firmly behind the ear
Slide and twist the earmold all the
way into the ear canal.
Tuck the earmold behind the fold
of skin above the ear canal.
Place the hearing aid firmly
behind the ear.