This appliance must be installed by an authorised person and
in compliance with:
1. ALP Gas installations in caravans and boats for non-
propulsive purposes, or the relevant installation code for
gas appliances in your country.
2. The local gas ﬁtting regulations, municipal building
codes, electrical wiring regulations and any other relevant
3. The particular instructions as given below. Before
commencing installation, check to ensure that the
appliance gas type given on the data plate on the
appliance corresponds with the type of gas to which it
is intended the applance be connected.
4. A certiﬁcate of compliance MUST be given to the
customer after the application is successfully installed.
1. The bench cutout should be made as per cutout
dimensions in Table 2 and Figure 4.
2. To ensure clearances of 200mm from burners to vertical
combustible surfaces observe the minimum distance
requirements shown in Figure 5.
3. Optional barrier: A barrier can be installed to prevent
accidental contact with the cooktop base, where the
base of the cooktop is accessible from below (i.e. Inside
a cupboard, etc.). An impression has been incorporated
into the base to ensure a minimum clearance of 10mm is
maintained between the base and the barrier. This barrier
may be made of any rigid material.
Barrier protection is not necessary if the product is
installed above an underbench oven or similar appliance
and/or if the cupboard construction is such that the
underside of the cooktop is not accessible.
Gas Cooktops INSTALLATION 7