2. Press ▲ or ▼ to select weather channels 01
- 07. If you select a weather channel that is
Set Weather Scan
Weather Scan mode allows the radio to move to
the next weather channel if no signal is detected.
Press WX/ALERT on the microphone to enter
Weather mode. WX XX displays.
2. Press and hold CH9/19|SCAN to scan
weather channels. S displays.
3. To stop scanning weather channels and
return to Channel 9, press CH9/19|SCAN. S
To stop scanning weather channels and
return to the channel you started scanning
from, press and hold CH9/19|SCAN. S goes
4. Press WX/ALERT to exit Weather mode.
If Weather Scan is ON when you turn off the
radio, Weather Scan remains ON.
Left at these setting (WX, WX Scan), you will
hear only weather broadcasts and Weather Alert
signals. To use your CB radio normally while
monitoring weather alerts, exit WX or WX Scan