1. Safety Precautions Please read these simple guidelines. Not following them may be dangerous or illegal. Do not switch the phone on where Mobile Phone use is prohibited or when it may cause interference or danger. Do not place your phone and its accessories in containers with strong electromagnetic field.
2. Handset guide The illustration below displays the main components of your phone. The appearance of the mobile phone and introduction: Name Description 1 Left Soft key Select the option displayed on the lower left corner of the screen. 2 Right Soft key Select the option displayed on the lower right corner of the screen.
Notes: long press means pressing the key for more than 2 seconds; short press means pressing key for less than 2 seconds. 2.1 Idle mode screen Icon Description Indicates signal strength. You have one or several missed calls. You have one or several new text messages. You have one or several new multimedia messages.
2.2.2 Charging the battery 2.3 SIM card 2.3.1 Insert SIM card 2.4.1 To make a call You can use the function only after the network-prompting icon is shown on screen. 1. Making phone call using the keypad After SIM card has been inserted into your phone, in idle mode, directly type in the phone number to dial.
In idle mode, press and hold 2-9 key to make phone call you set. 5. Ending a call You can end a call at any time by pressing end key till the call has been terminated. 2.4.2 To receive a call When an incoming call arrives, phone will alert you.
3.1 Using the English Mode This phone provides Capital and Small mode for you to enter text. 3.3 Using the Spanish Mode This phone provides Capital and Small Spanish mode for you to enter text. 3.4 Using the Number Mode The Number mode enables you to enter numbers in a text message (a telephone number for example).
4.6 Delete Delete the current contact information 4.7 Copy 1, Copy the contact to Phone or SIM card 2, Contact information will be saved as the files to the phone or memory card 4.8 Move Move the contact from SIM to phone, Phone to SIM 4.9 Send contact Send contact information as files by SMS,MMS and Bluetooth.
By default the 1 key is used to set voice mail number 4.12.3 Extra numbers Edit the SIM owner number and name 4.12.4 Memory status View the storage capacity of phonebook of SIM card and phone 4.12.5 Copy contacts Copy all entries from SIM to phone or phone to SIM 4.12.6 Move contacts Move all entries from SIM to phone or phone to SIM 4.12.7 Delete all contacts...
6. Storage Select saving path for the photos. 7. Restore default Revert to the default settings. 5.2 Video recorder The phone provides a clear Video recording function. The camera screen, press the middle button to start recording, recording process by pressing the middle button to pause the recording, press the right soft key to stop recording.
5.7 Image viewer Use the menu to review the image. Image files should be saved under Photos file. When you view the image, you can press the up/down navigation key to view the last/next image. 5.8 Games You can play the game provided by your phone and set the games settings. 6.
7.1.4 Pref. input methods Select the default initial input method. 7.1.5 Display Allow you to set the following options: Wallpaper, Screen saver, Show date and time. 7.1.6 Shortcuts Setup the shortcuts list. 7.1.7 Dedicated key Use the menu to set the shortcuts. It includes Up, Down, Left, Right navigation key. 7.1.8 Auto update of date and time If you open this feature, Phone time and date will be auto update after you login network or MMS.
The PIN code is used to protect your SIM card from random using by others. If set to on, access to your SIM card will be restricted each time the phone is powered on. Note: The SIM card will be locked after entering the wrong PIN code for max retry limits. In this condition, phone will ask for PUK (PIN unlocking key), which is available from the service provider.
7.4.5 Line switching You can choose between Line 1 and Line 2. 7.4.6 Advance settings 1. Auto redial. Allows you redial automatically when one time trial dial fails by turning on this function. 2. Call time display Whether display your call time during the call. 3.
8.1.2 Inbox Store the text messages you received 8.1.3 Drafts You can read the messages saved in draft. 8.1.4 Outbox View and search the messages you sent but failed 8.1.5 Sent messages View and search the messages you sent successfully 8.1.6 Delete messages Delete all messages from Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Send messages Delete all messages one time.
4. Add audio Insert audio to multimedia message. 5. Add attachment Insert attachment to multimedia message. 6. Add bookmark text Edit the subject to multimedia message. 7. Preview Preview the MMS you edit. 8. Add slide before, Add slide behind, slide time Add slide behind or before the current slide, and set the slide time.
You can allocate different ringtones for Incoming call, Alarm, Power on, Power off, Message and Keypad. 2. Volume This function allows you to adjust the volume output of the Ringtone and Key tone. 3. Alert type Allows you to specify how you are to be informed of any incoming calls. 4.
11.6 Notes Enter the menu, in the current notebook is empty, you can press the left soft key to add a notepad; when the notebook is not empty, press the left soft key and select New Notepad menu, you can add Notepad 11.7 Bluetooth 11.7.1 Power Turn on or turn off Bluetooth...
12. Services Allow you view the contents provided by your SIM card service and internet service. 12.1 SIM Tool Kit The function is provided by the network provider. It might have different menu items with different SIM card service. If the SIM card or network provider does not support the service, the function is unavailable.
Set waiting time and whether display pictures when browse web page. 3. Service message settings Select to turn on or off to receive messages from service desk. 4. Clear Cache Clear all temporary stored internet files saved in the phone. 5.
RF Exposure Information The SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The model (FCC ID: SG71105HG-M720) has also been tested against this SAR limit. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use at the ear is 0.932 W/kg and when properly worn on the body is 1.154 W/kg.