7-2-5 Function TEST
1. This is a compulsory operation for test, service, cleaning, etc. It is operated by pressing and holding the fill key for 3 seconds.
2. The test works only in the Icemaking Mode. It cannot be entered from the Harvest or Fill mode. (If there is an ERROR, it
can only be checked in the TEST mode.)
3. Caution! If the test is performed before water in the icemaker is frozen, the ejector will pass through the water. When the fill
mode begins (Stage 4), unless the water supply has been shut off, added water will overflow into the ice bin. If the control
Doesn't operate normally in the TEST mode, check and repair as needed.
4. After water is supplied, the normal CYCLE is followed: icemaking
5. Five seconds after Stage 5 is completed, the icemaker returns to MICOM control. The time needed to supply water
resets to the pre- test setting.
7-3 DEFECT DIAGNOSIS FUNCTION
7-3-1 ERROR CODES shown on Ice Maker water supply control panel
ERROR indicators in table can be checked only in TEST mode.
Return to Status prior to
Mark time to
Open or short-circuited wire
When ejector blades don´t reach
park position over 18 minutes after
- 25 -
Five seconds after heater starts, heater will
go off if temperature recorded by sensor is
10¡C or lever is in up position.
Five seconds after heater starts, you can
confirm that motor is moving.
You can confirm Hall IC detection of position.
Two seconds after detection of initial
position, you can confirm that valve is on.
You can check when the Hall IC is sensing a full
ice condition. (If there is a water fill error, the
fifth LED is not on.)
Five seconds after fifth stage is completed,
the icemaker resets to initial status.
harvest mode starts.
Make sure that the wire
on each sensor is