7. OPERATION PRINCIPLE AND REPAIR METHOD OF ICEMAKER
7-1 OPERATION PRINCIPLE
7-1-1 Operation Principle of Icemaker
1. Turning the Icemaker stop switch off (O) stops the icemaking function.
2. Setting the Icemaker switch to OFF and then turning it back on will reset the icemaker control.
• Adjusts Ejector to Start Position whit power on.
Waits until water becomes cold after starting the
• Runs MOTOR to drop ice from the tray into the ICE BIN.
• Performs Icemaking Mode after supplying water by operating
the SOLENOID in ICE VALVE.
• With the detect lever, checks if the ICE BIN is full.
• To operate LINE and SERVICE, press and hold the Fill Key
for 3 seconds. The icemaking will run through 3 stages:
Power (On/Off) Switch
- 22 -