• Following illustration, flip the Middle Hinge Bracket (Flange
will now be on top) and position on left side of refrigerator
and re-attach with two bolts and a Phillips screw. (Fig. 32).
• Place refrigerator door down over pin on bottom hinge.
• Place washer between refrigerator door and middle hinge
and re-attach Hinge Pin to Hinge Bracket with 1/4-in.socket
NOTE: Bracket has been flipped, but Hinge Pin stays in the
same orientation with its hexagonal end facing upward.
Place Decorative Screw into outer hole on right side
Attach cover on the right side. Cover is force-fitted
REATTACHING FREEZER DOOR
• Put freezer door down over the Hinge Pin on the Middle
Hinge Pin Bracket
• Place Upper Hinge's Pin in the top of freezer door and line
up the Upper Hinge with holes in top of refrigerator. Use the 3
bolts to replace Hinge.
• Tighten bolts. Force-fit Top Hinge Cover over Top Hinge.
• Replace cover from left side of refrigerator top onto the
right of top to cover the holes. Cover is also force-fitted
After changing doors, make sure that the corners of the
Door Gaskets are not folded over. To ensure a good seal,
apply a small amount of silicon grease on the corners of
Cover (on top of