- Do not use multi-sockets or extension cords.
- Do not pull the appliance's power cable.
- The electrical parts must not be accessible to the user after
- The appliance is designed solely for domestic use for cooking food.
No other use is permitted (e.g. heating rooms). The Manufacturer
declines any liability for inappropriate use or incorrect setting of the
- The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use. Care
should be taken to avoid touching heating elements. Very young (0-3
years) and young children (3-8 years) shall be kept away unless
- Children from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge
can use this appliance only if they are supervised or have been given
instructions on safe appliance use and if they understand the hazards
involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and
user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Do not touch the appliance heating elements during and after use. Do
not allow the appliance to come into contact with cloths or other
flammable materials until all the components have cooled down
- Do not place flammable materials on or near the appliance.
- Overheated oils and fats catch fire easily. Pay attention when cooking
food products rich in fat and oil.
- A separator panel (not supplied) must be installed in the compartment
under the appliance.
- If the surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to avoid the
possibility of electric shock. (only for appliances with glass surface).
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external
timer or separate remote control system.
- Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be dangerous and
may result in fire. NEVER try to extinguish a fire with water, but
switch off the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a fire