Safeguarding the environment
Disposal of packing
The packing material is 100% recyclable and
marked with the recycling symbol
parts of the packing must not be dispersed in the
environment, but disposed of in compliance with
This appliance is marked in conformity with
European Directive 2012/19/EU on Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
By ensuring that this appliance is correctly
disposed of, the user can help prevent potentially
negative consequences for the environment and the
health of people.
Declaration of conformity
This appliance, has been designed, manufactured and marketed in conformity with the safety requirements
of "Low Voltage" Directive 2006/95/EC (replacing 73/23/EEC as amended) and protection requirements of
"EMC" Directive 2004/108/EC.
This appliance meets the eco design requirements of European regulation N. 66/2014, in conformity to the
European standard EN 60350-2.
IMPORTANT: The cooking zones will not switch on if pots are not the right size.
Only use pots bearing the symbol "INDUCTION SYSTEM" (Figure opposite).
Place the pot on the required cooking zone before switching the hob on.
Existing pots and pans
Use a magnet to check if the pot is suitable for the induction hob: pots and pans are unsuitable if not
- Make sure pots have a smooth bottom, otherwise they could scratch the hob. Check dishes.
- Never place hot pots or pans on the surface of the hob's control panel. This could result in damage.
Recommended pot bottom widths
. The various
Ø 16 cm
on the appliance or the
accompanying documentation indicates that this
product should not be treated as domestic waste but
must be taken to an appropriate collection point for
Energy saving tips
For optimum results, it is advisable to:
• Use pots and pans with bottom width equal to
that of the cooking zone.
• Only use flat-bottomed pots and pans.
• When possible, keep pot lids on during cooking.
• Use a pressure cooker to to save even more
energy and time.
• Place the pot in the middle of the cooking zone
marked on the hob.
Ø 10 cm min ' 20 cm max