Danger of fire: do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
- Do not use steam cleaners.
- Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids should not be
placed on the hob surface since they can get hot.
- After use, switch off the hob element by its control and do not rely on
the pan detector. (only for appliances with glass surface).
Disposal of household appliances
- This product is built from recyclable or reusable materials. Disposal must be carried out in accordance
with local regulations for waste disposal. Before scrapping, cut off the power supply cable.
- For further information on the treatment, recovery and recycling of household appliances, contact the
competent local authority, the domestic waste collection service or the shop where you purchased the