Chapter 3: Printer Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Using printer web page to restore default setting
If your printer is connected to the Ethernet you can restore default setting using the
printer's web page.
1. Launch a web browser on your desktop PC;
2. Key in the printer's IP address on the address toolbar, then press 'Enter'; the
3. Click on 'Login' on the top right-hand corner to show the Login page;
4. Enter your 'Username' and 'Password', then click 'Login'. The default username
5. Click 'Services' options > 'Restore Defaults'.
6. Select the setting that you wish to be restored:
User Instructions for PC42d Desktop Printer
printer web page will be displayed.
is 'itadmin' and the default password is 'pass';
Select 'Network settings' for default setting of all network connections, e.g. IP
address, network name;
Select 'User-Installed Files' check box to delete all documents that are
uploaded to and stored in the printer;
Select 'System Settings' check box to restore the system settings' default value,
e.g. medium width.