Read the safety instructions first before you use the
To read the instructions, in Help, press the colour
Keywords and look up Safety instructions.
TV stand and wall mounting
You can find the instructions for mounting the TV
stand in the Quick Start Guide that came with the TV.
Your TV is also prepared for a VESA-compliant wall
mount bracket (sold separately).
Use the following VESA code when purchasing the
wall mount . . .
• For 50-inch TV: VESA MIS-F 200x200, M6
• For 55-inch TV: VESA MIS-F 400x200, M6
• For 65-inch TV: VESA MIS-F 400x200, M6
Wall mounting the TV requires special skills and
should only be performed by qualified personnel. The
TV wall mounting should meet safety standards
according to the TVs weight. Also read the safety
precautions before positioning the TV.
Tips on placement
• Position the TV where light does not shine directly
on the screen.
• Position the TV up to 15 cm away from the wall.
• The ideal distance to watch TV is 3 times its diagonal
screen size. When seated, your eyes should be level
with the centre of the screen.
• Insert the power cable into the POWER connector
on the back of the TV.
• Make sure the power cable is securely inserted in
• Make sure that the power plug, in the wall socket, is
accessible at all times.
• When you unplug the power cable, always pull the
plug, never pull the cable.
Although this TV has a very low standby power
consumption, unplug the power cable to save energy
if you do not use the TV for a long period of time.
For more information, in Help, press the colour
Keywords and look up Switching on for
Insert the antenna plug firmly into
the Antenna socket at the back of the TV.
You can connect your own antenna or an antenna
signal from an antenna distribution system. Use an
IEC Coax 75 Ohm RF antenna connector.
Use this antenna connection for DVB-T and DVB-C