In rare occasions, depending on temperature and
humidity, minor condensation can occur on the inside
of the TV glass front (on some models). To prevent
this, do not expose the TV to direct sunlight, heat or
extreme humidity. If condensation occurs, it will
disappear spontaneously while the TV is playing for a
The condensation moisture will not harm the TV or
• Never touch, push, rub or strike the screen with any
• Unplug the TV before cleaning.
• Clean the TV and frame with a soft damp cloth and
wipe gently. Never use substances such as alcohol,
chemicals or household cleaners on the TV.
• To avoid deformations and colour fading, wipe off
water drops as quickly as possible.
• Avoid stationary images as much as possible.
Stationary images are images that remain onscreen
for extended periods of time. Stationary images
include onscreen menus, black bars, time displays,
etc. If you must use stationary images, reduce screen
contrast and brightness to avoid screen damage.