DIVAR 2000 / DIVAR 3000 / DIVAR
10. Power disconnect - Units have power supplied to the unit whenever the power cord is
11. Power sources - Operate the unit only from the type of power source indicated on the
12. Servicing - Do not attempt to service this unit yourself. Opening or removing covers may
13. Damage requiring service - Unplug the power unit from the main AC power source and
14. Replacement parts - Be sure the service technician uses replacement parts specified by
15. Safety check - Safety checks should be performed upon completion of service or repairs
16. Installation - Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and in accordance
17. Attachments, changes or modifications - Only use attachments/accessories specified by
Bosch Security Systems
Object and liquid entry - Never push objects of any kind into this unit through openings
as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a fire
or electrical shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the unit. Do not place objects filled
with liquids, such as vases or cups, on the unit.
Lightning - For added protection during a lightning storm, or when leaving this unit
unattended and unused for long periods, unplug the unit from the wall outlet and
disconnect the cable system. This will prevent damage to the unit from lightning and
power line surges.
Controls adjustment - Adjust only those controls specified in the operating instructions.
Improper adjustment of other controls may cause damage to the unit. Use of controls or
adjustments, or performance of procedures other than those specified, may result in
hazardous radiation exposure.
Overloading - Do not overload outlets and extension cords. This can cause fire or
Power supply cord and plug protection - Power supply cords should be routed so that
they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them,
playing particular attention to cords and plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the appliance.
inserted into the power source. The power cord plug is the main power disconnect device
for switching off the voltage for the unit.
label. Before proceeding, be sure to disconnect the power from the cable to be installed
into the unit.
expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service
refer servicing to qualified service personnel when any damage to the equipment has
occurred, such as:
the power supply cord or plug is damaged;
exposure to moisture, water, and/or inclement weather (rain, snow, etc.);
liquid has been spilled in or on the equipment;
an object has fallen into the unit;
unit has been dropped or the unit cabinet is damaged;
unit exhibits a distinct change in performance;
unit does not operate normally when the user correctly follows the operating
the manufacturer, or that have the same characteristics as the original parts.
Unauthorized substitutions could void the warranty and cause fire, electrical shock, or
to the unit to ensure proper operating condition.
with applicable local codes.
the manufacturer. Any change or modification of the equipment, not expressly approved
by Bosch, could void the warranty or, in the case of an authorization agreement, authority
to operate the equipment.
Safety | en
2016.08 | v1.0 | AM18-Q0712