To connect the LCD monitor to your system, please follow these instructions:
Make sure to read "Recommended Use" (page 4) before installation.
In order to display the maximum resolution, a display controller that can output a resolution of 1600 x 1200 is needed.
1. Turn off the power to your computer.
2. For a PC with DVI digital output: Connect the DVI signal cable to the connector of the display card in your system
(Figure A.1). Tighten all screws.
For a PC with Analog output: Connect a 15-pin mini D-SUB signal cable (not included) to the connector of the display card
in your system (Figure A.2).
For a PC with DisplayPort output: Connect the DisplayPort cable to the connector of the display card in your system
1. Please use a DisplayPort cable with a DisplayPort logo.
2. When removing the DisplayPort cable, hold down the top button to release the lock.
3. Height adjustment is locked by lock button. Place hand on top of the monitor to push down the screen to the lowest position.
Slide the lock button to unlock (Figure B.1).
Handle with care when unlocking stand.
Place hands on each side of the monitor to tilt the LCD panel 30-degree angle and lift up to the highest position.
Slide the cable cover up (Figure B.2).
Cable cover is not removable.