When using this product, make sure to understand the warranty described below.
1. Warranty period and coverage
We will repair any failure or defect (hereinafter referred to as "failure") in our FA equipment (hereinafter referred to as the "Product") arisen during warranty
period at no charge due to causes for which we are responsible through the distributor from which you purchased the Product or our service provider.
However, we will charge the actual cost of dispatching our engineer for an on-site repair work on request by customer in Japan or overseas countries. We are
not responsible for any on-site readjustment and/or trial run that may be required after a defective unit are repaired or replaced.
The term of warranty for Product is twelve months after your purchase or delivery of the Product to a place designated by you or eighteen months from the
date of manufacture whichever comes first ("Warranty Period"). Warranty period for repaired Product cannot exceed beyond the original warranty period
before any repair work.
You are requested to conduct an initial failure diagnosis by yourself, as a general rule. It can also be carried out by us or our service company upon your
request and the actual cost will be charged.
However, it will not be charged if we are responsible for the cause of the failure.
This limited warranty applies only when the condition, method, environment, etc. of use are in compliance with the terms and conditions and instructions
that are set forth in the instruction manual and user manual for the Product and the caution label affixed to the Product.
Even during the term of warranty, the repair cost will be charged on you in the following cases;
• a failure caused by your improper storing or handling, carelessness or negligence, etc., and a failure caused by your hardware or software problem
• a failure caused by any alteration, etc. to the Product made on your side without our approval
• a failure which may be regarded as avoidable, if your equipment in which the Product is incorporated is equipped with a safety device required by
applicable laws and has any function or structure considered to be indispensable according to a common sense in the industry
• a failure which may be regarded as avoidable if consumable parts designated in the instruction manual, etc. are duly maintained and replaced
• any replacement of consumable parts (condenser, cooling fan, etc.)
• a failure caused by external factors such as inevitable accidents, including without limitation fire and abnormal fluctuation of voltage, and acts of
God, including without limitation earthquake, lightning and natural disasters
• a failure generated by an unforeseeable cause with a scientific technology that was not available at the time of the shipment of the Product from our
• any other failures which we are not responsible for or which you acknowledge we are not responsible for
2. Term of warranty after the stop of production
We may accept the repair at charge for another seven (7) years after the production of the product is discontinued. The announcement of the stop of
production for each model can be seen in our Sales and Service, etc.
Please note that the Product (including its spare parts) cannot be ordered after its stop of production.
3. Service in overseas
Our regional FA Center in overseas countries will accept the repair work of the Product; however, the terms and conditions of the repair work may differ
depending on each FA Center. Please ask your local FA center for details.
4. Exclusion of responsibility for compensation against loss of opportunity, secondary loss, etc.
Whether under or after the term of warranty, we assume no responsibility for any damages arisen from causes for which we are not responsible, any losses
of opportunity and/or profit incurred by you due to a failure of the Product, any damages, secondary damages or compensation for accidents arisen under a
specific circumstance that are foreseen or unforeseen by our company, any damages to products other than the Product, and also compensation for any
replacement work, readjustment, start-up test run of local machines and the Product and any other operations conducted by you.
5. Change of Product specifications
Specifications listed in our catalogs, manuals or technical documents may be changed without notice.
6. Application and use of the Product
(1) For the use of our product, its applications should be those that may not result in a serious damage even if any failure or
malfunction occurs in product, and a backup or fail-safe function should operate on an external system to product when any failure
or malfunction occurs.
(2) Our product is designed and manufactured as a general purpose product for use at general industries.
Therefore, applications substantially influential on the public interest for such as atomic power plants and other power plants of
electric power companies, and also which require a special quality assurance system, including applications for railway companies
and government or public offices are not recommended, and we assume no responsibility for any failure caused by these
applications when used.
In addition, applications which may be substantially influential to human lives or properties for such as airlines, medical treatments,
railway service, incineration and fuel systems, man-operated material handling equipment, entertainment machines, safety
machines, etc. are not recommended, and we assume no responsibility for any failure caused by these applications when used.
We will review the acceptability of the abovementioned applications, if you agree not to require a specific quality for a specific
application. Please contact us for consultation.