0.3 to 0.75
(3) Insert the wires into a socket.
• When using stranded wires without a blade terminal, twist enough to avoid short circuit with a nearby terminals or wires.
• Lead the wires through the holes for wiring. (For the details of the holes for wiring, refer to
• Place the flathead screwdriver vertical to the open/close button. In case the blade tip slips, it may cause an inverter damage
• Wire removal
Pull the wire while pushing the open/close button all
the way down firmly with a flathead screwdriver.
INSTALLATION AND WIRING
When using a single wire or stranded wires without a blade terminal, push the
open/close button all the way down with a flathead screwdriver, and insert the
• Pulling out the wire forcefully without pushing the open/close
button all the way down may damage the terminal block.
• Use a small flathead screwdriver (tip thickness: 0.4 mm/tip
width: 2.5 mm).
If a flathead screwdriver with a narrow tip is used, terminal block
may be damaged.
Commercially available products (as of February 2012)
0- 0,4 2,5
• Place the flathead screwdriver vertical to the open/close button.
In case the blade tip slips, it may cause an inverter damage or
Phoenix Contact Co., Ltd.