Reinstallation of the internal fan (lower) (FR-A846-01800(55K) to 02600(90K))
(1) Fix the fan to the bracket with the installation screws. (tightening torque 1.4 to 1.9 N•m)
After confirming the orientation of the fan, reinstall the fan so that air flows as shown below.
(The "AIR FLOW" arrow on the fan side indicates the air flow direction.)
(2) Attach the bracket to the inverter.
(3) Reconnect the fan connector, and then place the connector case from the above.
(4) Reinstall the inverter front cover. (Refer to
• Installing the fan in the opposite direction of air flow can cause the inverter life to be shorter.
• Prevent the cable from being caught when installing a fan.
PRECAUTIONS FOR MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
View of fan side and surrounding