Reinstallation of the internal fan (FR-A846-00170(5.5K) or lower)
(1) After confirming the orientation of the fan, fix the fan to the bracket with the installation screws so that the "AIR FLOW"
arrow on the fan side faces up when the fan is installed to the inverter. (tightening torque 1.4 to 1.9 N•m)
(2) Fix the bracket to the inverter with the installation screws. (tightening torque 1.4 to 1.9 N•m)
(3) Reconnect the fan connector, and then place the connector case from the above.
(4) Reinstall the inverter front cover. (Refer to
• Installing the fan in the opposite direction of air flow can cause the inverter life to be shorter.
• Prevent the cable from being caught when installing a fan.
PRECAUTIONS FOR MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION