Reinstallation of the internal fan (FR-A846-00250(7.5K) to 00470(18.5K))
(1) After confirming the orientation of the fan, fix the fan to the bracket with the installation screws so that the "AIR FLOW"
arrow on the fan side faces up when the fan is installed to the inverter. (tightening torque 1.4 to 1.9 N•m)
(2) Attach the bracket to the inverter.
(3) Reconnect the fan connector, and then place the connector case from the above.
(4) Fix the protective cover with the installation screws. (tightening torque 1.4 to 1.9 N•m)
(5) Reinstall the inverter front cover. (Refer to
• Installing the fan in the opposite direction of air flow can cause the inverter life to be shorter.
• Prevent the cable from being caught when installing a fan.
• The wiring may contact the fan and be damaged. Always insert the protective cover.
PRECAUTIONS FOR MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION