Reinstallation of the cooling fan (FR-A846-00620(22K) to 01160(45K))
(1) After confirming the orientation of the fan, reinstall the fan so that the "AIR FLOW" faces up. Then, fix the fan with the
installation screws. (tightening torque 1.4 to 1.9 N•m)
(2) Route the fan lead through the clamp, and then reconnect the fan connectors.
(3) Attach the fan cover with the installation screws. (tightening torque 1.4 to 1.9 N•m)
• Installing the fan in the opposite direction of air flow can cause the inverter life to be shorter.
• Prevent the cable from being caught when installing a fan.
PRECAUTIONS FOR MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION