IMPOrTANT SAfeTy INfOrMATION
WARNING: Flammable liquids
can create fumes which can ig-
nite, causing property damage
or severe injury.
WARNING: Risk of explosion
— Do not spray flammable liq-
rISk Of exPlOSION:
dO NOT SPrAy
10. Keep operating area clear of
WARNING: This machine exceeds
85 db appropriate ear protection
must be worn.
MUST Be WOrN
WARNING: High pressure spray
can cause paint chips or other
particles to become airborne
and fly at high speeds. To avoid
personal injury, eye, hand and
foot safety devices must be
11. Eye, hand, and foot protection
WARNING: Grip cleaning wand
securely with both hands before
starting. Failure to do this could
result in injury from a whipping
12. To reduce the risk of injury,
TrIGGer GUN kICkS
BACk - HOld WITH
to operate the pressure washer. This machine
must be attended during operation.
WARNING: High pressure devel-
oped by these machines will
cause personal injury or equip-
ment damage. Keep clear of
nozzle. Use caution when oper-
ating. Do not direct discharge
stream at people, or severe in-
rISk Of INjeCTION
jury or death will result.
Or Severe INjUry
TO PerSONS. keeP
CleAr Of NOzzle.
13. Never make adjustments on machine while in op-
must be worn when using this
close supervision is necessary
when a machine is used near
children. Do not allow children
9.800-083.0 • Rev. 01/08
14. Be certain all quick coupler fittings are secured
before using pressure washer.
WARNING: Protect machine from
15. To keep machine in best
serious bodily injury, and/or property damage. Fol-
low storage instructions specified in this manual.
16. The best insurance against an accident is precau-
tion and knowledge of the machine.
WARNING: Be extremely careful
when using a ladder, scaffolding
or any other relatively unstable
location. The cleaning area
should have adequate slopes
and drainage to reduce the pos-
sibility of a fall due to slippery
rISk Of INjUry
frOM fAllS WHeN
17. Do not overreach or stand on unstable support.
Keep good footing and balance at all times.
18. Do not operate this machine when fatigued or under
the influence of alcohol, prescription medications,
19. Inlet water must be clean fresh water and no hotter
20. Manufacturer will not be liable for any changes
made to our standard machines or any components
not purchased from us.
21. Do not allow acids, caustic or abrasive fluids to pass
through the pump.
22. Never run pump dry or leave spray gun closed
longer than 1-2 minutes.
Follow the maintenance instructions
specified in the manual.
operating conditions, it is
important you protect machine
from freezing. Failure to protect
machine from freezing could
cause malfunction of the
machine and result in death,