b) Click on Disk Administrator again
- Highlight the partitioned drive icon.
- Click on Tools, and then Format.
Choose format type and volume label name.
- Format the media.
- Close Disk Administrator.
3) Install the device driver
- Login Windows NT
- Install the device driver on Windows NT and reboot the host computer. (Please refer to
the user's guide of the Device Driver)
3)-2 Format the media and partition
- Format and Label the media using format utility software, such as "Desk Drive Tune Up
- There are two format types that Disk Administrator supports.
1) FAT: allows media to be removed easily.
2) NTFS: 'locks' the media into the drive.
- "Desk Drive Tune Up
want to use NTFS file system, please use disk administrator after login as administrator.
"Desk Drive Tune Up
others format utility software do not support Please confirm the proper media before
using the device driver. If you have any question, please contact your dealer of the
- Windows NT does not support WORM media.
- Before rebooting a host PC, please don't replace other media of a different sector size.
SMO-F551 / RMO-S551 Installation Guide
" supports only FAT16 file system and UDF file system. If you
" supports all kind of MO media (4.1GB, 4.8GB, 5.2GB), but some