Do@ _ s '_',,_''_J'_
You can change your door swing from a right-side opening to a
left-side opening, if desired.
1. Place a towel or soft cloth on top of the dryer or work space
to protect the surface.
Remove the door assembly
1. Remove the 4 screws that hold the door hinge on the front
panel of the dryer.
1. Use a small flat-blade screwdriver to remove 2 plug strips
from the inner door. Slide the head of the screwdriver under
the plugs, being certain not to scratch the inner door surface.
A. Dryer front panel
B. Door assembly
Lay the door assembly on a flat, protected surface with the
inside (inner door assembly) facing up.
Remove the 6 Phillips head screws to release the outer door
assembly from the inner door assembly, as indicated below.
It is important that you remove only the
6 indicated screws.
2. Remove the 4 screws that attach to the inner door hinge and
move the hinge to the other side. Reinstall the 4 screws.
A. Door hinge
3. Reinstall plug strips on opposite side of the inner door.
4. Check for fingerprints
on the glass. Clean glass if necessary.
5. Place the inner door assembly inside the outer door
assembly. To fit correctly, the inner door assembly edge fits
inside the outer door assembly edge.
6. Reassemble the inner and outer door assemblies with the
4. Lift the inner door assembly off the outer door assembly.
5. Rotate outer door 180 °.