Before you install the ModemSetup for Nokia 30 terminal:
• close all the programs currently running in the PC
• make sure the PIN code request in the SIM card is disabled before inserting the SIM card into the
terminal. If the PIN code request is activated, the PIN code can be entered with an application such
• if you wish to activate the GPRS service, GPRS must be activated in the SIM card used with Nokia
30 terminal and your local Internet service provider must support GPRS service.
The Nokia 30 modem driver is located on the CD-ROM or you can download the latest software from
1. Open the downloaded Modem Setup for Nokia 30 terminal exe files and save the files in a chosen
2. Run the Set-up.
1. From the CD-ROM main menu, click Install Software.
2. Click Install Modem Setup for Nokia 30.
3. Click Install and follow the instructions on the screen.
Be prepared to connect your phone to the PC, when prompted to do so.
Copyright ©2002 Nokia. All rights reserved.