Uninstalling Modem setup for Nokia 30
1. In the Windows taskbar, press Start, select Settings and Control Panel. Select Network and Dial-
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. In the Install/Uninstall tab, select Modem Setup for Nokia 30 from the list of software that can be
4. Click Add/Remove.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen until the program files are removed.
Modem setup for standard modem driver
Alternatively, you can also use the standard modem driver supplied, for example, with MS Windows®.
Few additional AT commands are needed to setup GSM data or GPRS configuration. These commands
can also be used in other environments, like Linux or with embedded applications supporting AT
commands. You can set up the modem in the following way (in Windows 2000):
1. Select Start-> Settings-> Control Panel-> Phone and Modem Options.
2. Select a standard modem in the Modem tab and press Properties.
3. Select the Advanced tab and type in the standard modem settings for CSD/HSCSD/GPRS:
Copyright ©2002 Nokia. All rights reserved.