• Discs that are not round.
• Discs with coloring on the recording surface or discs that are dirty.
• Recordable/ReWritable discs that have not been finalized.
• 8 cm CD. Attempting to insert using an adapter may cause malfunction.
About USB devices
• This unit can play MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC files stored on a USB mass storage class device.
• You cannot connect a USB device via a USB hub.
• Connecting a cable whose total length is longer than 5 m may result in abnormal playback.
• This unit cannot recognize a USB device whose rating is other than 5 V and exceeds 1.5 A.
- iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
- iPod classic
- iPod nano (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th generation)
- iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus
• You cannot operate iPod if "KENWOOD" or " " is displayed on iPod.
• Depending on the version of the operating system of the iPod/iPhone, some functions may
not operate on this unit.
About Android device
• This unit supports Android OS 4.1 and above.
• Some Android devices (with OS 4.1 and above) may not fully support Android Open Accessory
• If the Android device supports both mass storage class device and AOA 2.0, this unit always
playback via AOA 2.0 as priority.
• Pandora is only available in certain countries.
Please visit <http://www.pandora.com/legal> for more information.
• Because Pandora is a third-party service, the specifications are subject to change without
prior notice. Accordingly, compatibility may be impaired, or some or all of the services may
• Some functions of Pandora cannot be operated from this unit.
• For issues using the application, please contact Pandora at email@example.com.
• Depending on the Bluetooth version of the device, some Bluetooth devices may not be able
to connect to this unit.
• This unit may not work with some Bluetooth devices.
• Signal conditions vary, depending on the surroundings.
• Compatible remote device for NFC function:
Remote devices with a NFC function (OS: Android™ 2.3.3 or later, excluding Android 3.x).
If the OS version of your remote device is older than Android 4.1.x, download and start the
"NFC Easy Connect" application. ("NFC Easy Connect" is a free application available at Google