The marking of products using lasers
The label is attached to the chassis/case and says
that the component uses laser beams that have been
classified as Class 1. It means that the unit is utilizing
laser beams that are of a weaker class. There is no
danger of hazardous radiation outside the unit.
Copyright (C) 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009 Josh Coalson
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are
permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of
conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of
conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials
provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the Xiph.org Foundation nor the names of its contributors may be
used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND ONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOUNDATION OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
• "Made for iPod," and "Made for iPhone" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to
connect specifically to iPod, or iPhone, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to
meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or
its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory
with iPod or iPhone may affect wireless performance.
• iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Lightning is a trademark of Apple Inc.
• Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
• The "AAC" logo is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
• The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
and any use of such marks by JVC KENWOOD Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and
trade names are those of their respective owners.
• The N-Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in
• Google, Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.