1 Select the display language
and cancel the demonstration
2 Set the clock and date
3 Set the initial settings
CD / USB / iPod / ANDROID
• To ensure proper use, please read through this manual before using this product. It is especially important
that you read and observe Warning and Caution in this manual.
• Please keep the manual in a safe and accessible place for future reference.
Do not operate any function that takes your attention away from safe driving.
• Adjust the volume so that you can hear sounds outside the car to prevent accidents.
• Lower the volume before playing digital sources to avoid damaging the speakers by the sudden increase of
the output level.
• Avoid using the external device if it might hinder safe driving.
• Make sure all important data has been backed up. We shall bear no responsibility for any loss of recorded data.
• Never put or leave any metallic objects (such as coins or metal tools) inside the unit to prevent a short circuit.
• If a disc error occurs due to condensation on the laser lens, eject the disc and wait for the moisture to
• Depending on the types of cars, the antenna will automatically extend when you turn on the unit with the
antenna control wire connected ( 29). Turn off the unit or change the source to STANDBY when parking at
a low ceiling area.
Remote control (RC-406):
• Do not leave the remote control in hot places such as on the dashboard.
• The Lithium battery is in danger of explosion if replaced incorrectly. Replace it only with the same or
• The battery pack or batteries shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
• Keep the battery out of reach of children and in its original packaging when not in used. Dispose of used
batteries promptly. If swallowed, contact a physician immediately.
How to read this manual
• Operations are explained mainly using buttons on the faceplate.
• English indications are used for the purpose of explanation. You can select the display language from the
[FUNCTION] menu. ( 5)
• [XX] indicates the selected items.
• ( XX) indicates references are available on the stated page.