• Images are not output from the HDMI OUT jack of your camcorder, if copyright protection signals are
recorded in the movies.
• Images and sounds may not be reproduced correctly on some monitors or TVs.
• Do not connect the output jacks of the camcorder with the output jacks of the monitor or TV. A
malfunction may be caused.
• If the frame rate in [REC FORMAT] is set to 24p or 30p ([60i] models) or 25p ([50i] models), the output
signal is converted to interlaced or progressive through pull-down conversion.
• If you display the edit screen while outputting signals to a monitor or TV, the menu may not be displayed
• This camcorder is not compatible with "BRAVIA" sync.
• HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is an interface for transferring uncompressed digital audio
and video signals between a TV and a connected device. By connecting a cable from the camcorder's
HDMI OUT jack to your TV, you can enjoy high image quality video and digital audio.