F Time code of recording started
Time code will not be displayed correctly when you play back recording media with no
time code, or recording media with time code that your camcorder does not support.
G DOLBY DIGITAL recording
Displayed when audio is recorded in Dolby Digital format.
• i appears with the movie that has been most recently played back or recorded. Selecting it will
continue playback from the previous time.
Your camcorder starts playing the selected movie.
• Movie files recorded in DV mode can only be played back when the camcorder is set to DV mode.
• When playback from the selected movie reaches the last movie, the screen returns to the thumbnail screen.
during pause to play back movies slowly.
• The playback speed increases based on the number of times that you select
• In DV mode, SCAN/SLOW buttons are disabled.
• In DV mode, fast forward and fast reverse during playback are 5 times faster than normal playback speed.
• When you play back a DV file recorded with a camcorder other than this camcorder, the F value may not
be displayed correctly.
To adjust the volume
Press the MENU button and select
To return to the recording mode
Press the THUMBNAIL button.
On playing back movies
• Movies recorded using this camcorder may not be played back normally on devices other than this
camcorder. Also, movies recorded on other devices may not play back properly on this camcorder.
• DV movies recorded on SD memory cards cannot be played on A/V devices of other manufacturers.
(AUDIO SET) t [VOLUME] to adjust the volume.