1. Store and use this battery booster in dry areas and avoid extremely high temperatures.
2. Avoid locations that are exposed to heating units, radiators, direct sunlight, or excessive humidity or damp-
Fuse Replacement (Orange and Black 12 Volt DC Plugs)
1. Remove the color cap and washer (orange on orange plug or black on black plug) by turning counterclock-
wise and lifting off.
2. Remove the center pin and fuse
3. Replace fuse with same type and size fuse only (8 amp)
4. Replace center pin
5. Replace the color cap and washer by turning clockwise onto plug. DO NOT over-tighten.
WARNING: The use of any accessory not recommended for use with this tool could be hazardous.
Black & Decker offers a full network of company-owned and authorized service locations. All Black & Decker
Service Centers are staffed with trained personnel to provide customers with efficient and reliable power tool
service. Whether you need technical advice, repair, or genuine factory replacement parts, contact the Black &
Decker location nearest you.
Fuse (12 Volt DC Plugs):
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
12 volts DC
14.5 volts max.
6 amps max.