• The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use.
Do not touch the heating elements.
• Do not operate the appliance by means of an external timer or
separate remote-control system.
• Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be dangerous
and may result in fire.
• Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off the appli-
ance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a fire blanket.
• Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids should
not be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot.
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to
clean the glass door since they can scratch the surface, which
may result in shattering of the glass.
• If the glass ceramic surface is cracked, switch off the appliance
to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
• Ensure that the appliance is switched off before replacing the
lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
• The means for disconnection must be incorporated in the fixed
wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manu-
facturer, an authorized Service or similarly qualified persons in
order to avoid a hazard.
Warning! Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appliance.
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the appli-
ance because it is heavy. Always wear safe-
• Do not pull the appliance by the handle.