Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be dangerous
and may result in fire.
Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off the
appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a fire blanket.
Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids should
not be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot.
If the glass ceramic surface / glass surface is cracked, switch
off the appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
Internally the appliance becomes hot when in operation. Do not
touch the heating elements that are in the appliance. Always
use oven gloves to remove or put in accessories or ovenware.
Before maintenance cut the power supply.
Ensure that the appliance is switched off before replacing the
lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to
clean the glass door since they can scratch the surface, which
may result in shattering of the glass.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the
manufacturer, its Authorised Service Centre or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
The means for disconnection must be incorporated in the fixed
wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
Only a qualified person must install
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appliance.
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always wear
• Do not pull the appliance by the handle.
• The kitchen cabinet and the recess must
have suitable dimensions.
• Keep the minimum distance from the other
appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is installed
below and adjacent safe structures.
• Parts of the appliance carry current. Close
the appliance with furniture to prevent
touching the dangerous parts.
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with the
• Do not install the appliance on a platform.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to a
door or under a window. This prevents hot
cookware to fall from the appliance when the
door or the window is opened.