• Put the food out of the packaging and set it
on a plate on the oven shelf.
• Do not cover with a plate or bowl. This can
extend the time to defrost very much.
Oven - Care and cleaning
Warning! Refer to the Safety chapters.
• Clean the front of the appliance with a soft
cloth with warm water and cleaning agent.
• To clean metal surfaces use a usual clean-
• Clean the oven interior after each use. Thus
you can remove dirt more easily and it does
not burn on.
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special oven
• Clean all oven accessories (with a soft cloth
with warm water and cleaning agent) after
each use and let them dry.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do not
clean them using an aggressive agents,
sharp edged objects or dishwasher. It can
destroy nonstick coating!
Stainless steel or aluminium appli-
Clean the oven door with a wet sponge only.
Dry it with a soft cloth.
Do not use steel wool, acids or abrasive mate-
rials as they can damage the oven surface.
Clean the oven control panel with the same
Catalytic walls (selected models only)
The walls with a catalytic coating are self-
cleaning. They absorb fat which collects on
walls while the oven operates.
To support this self-cleaning process
heat the oven without any food regularly:
• Turn the oven light on.
• Remove accessories from the oven.
• Set the Conventional Cooking function.
• Set the oven temperature to 250 °C and let
oven operate for 1 hour.
• Put the oven shelf in the first shelf level from
• Clean the oven cavity with a soft and damp
Warning! Do not attempt to clean
catalytic surface with oven sprays,
abrasive cleaners, soap or other cleaning
agents. This will damage the catalytic surface.
Discolouration of the catalytic surface has
no effect on catalytic properties.
Cleaning the top oven glass panels
The door glass on your product can be
different in type and shape from what you
see in diagrams. The number of glasses can
Removing the glass:
1. Open the door.
2. Push the door trim at both sides to release
the clips. Refer to the picture.
3. Remove the glass panels.
To replace the glass obey the procedure
in opposite sequence.