5. Replace the overflow tube after all the water has been
drained from the reservoir.
6. Move the cycle selector switch to the CLN position.
7. When water begins to flow over the evaporator,
approximately three minutes, add one packet of
Electrolux Ice Machine Cleaner to the reservoir.
8. Reinstall inside front cover.
9. When the self cleaning process stops, approximately
45 minutes, it maybe desirable to clean the storage
bin. See INTERIOR STORAGE BIN CLEANING.
10. Move the cycle selector switch to the ICE position
to resume ice production.
Interior Storage Bin Cleaning
1. Disconnect power from the ice maker.
2. Remove any ice from the storage bin.
3. Wipe down the storage bin with a solution of
nonabrasive mild soap or detergent and warm
water. Rinse with clean water. Sanitize the bin with
a solution of one tablespoon of bleach and one
gallon of water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
4. Check that all drain connections are in place.
5. Reconnect power to the unit.